Sunday, June 3, 2007

Who am I? Why should I care?


As I said before, my name is Khalifa AL Fahim , and Im a student in the Higher colleges of technology . My hobbies have nothing to do with going outside so that means that i really dont care about global warming , but the thing is that I want my kids in the future to live in a world that is cool and safe so that they can play outside for as long as they want without having to worry about dehydration every 5 minutes.
There are many things that we can do to help stop global warming here are a few suggestions:
1. dont use cars too much ,walk a little bit its good for you!
2.stop smoking because it contributes to global warming(seriously)
3.dont use electricity if you don't need it.
4.but environmental friendly products.
these were just some suggestions but there are much more if you want you could look it up in WWW.WIKIPEDIA.COM

No comments: